Tuesday 26 August 2014

Ribadu Speaks on Why He Dumped Presidential Ambition For Adamawa Governorship Race


Mallam Nuhu Ribadu, former Chairman of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission and former presidential candidate of the defunct Action Congress of Nigeria, ACN said he dropped his presidential ambition to participate in the Adamawa governorship race because of his desire to serve at any level.

PUNCH reported that Ribadu said, "Everything in my life has been about public service. I’m prepared to serve in any capacity. If you ask me to come and be a sweeper of any street in any part of the country, I’m ready to do that. I don’t even have power of my own in any part".


On the delay in getting the waiver needed to contest the Adamawa Governorship election under the platform of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Ribadu said, "I am not worried about the waiver. I have followed the rules. I am a law and order person. I have done my own bit and I will wait for the party to do their own. That part is not my responsibility".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bokoferver is not responsible for the comments posted on this blog. Please comment moderately. Thanks